dainty and delicate...
Ø 14 cm., h. 8 cm.
see more like this here.. (click)
Selections, Awards and Events 2008:
- Biennale International de Ceramica L'Alcora (Spain)
- Fair - 'Lungo i Sentieri dell'Acqua' (Lago Maggiore - Italy)
- Museo de Teruel (collection) (Spain )
- Fair - Argillà 2008 (Faenza- Italy)
- Fair – Fiera della Ceramica 2008 (Firenze- Italy)
- Esplugues Biennal (Barcelona – Spain)
An ancient stone wall with new tiles in a small street in a village
just some hundreds of meters above the lake (Lago Maggiore).
The Village is called Pieggio and is a 'frazione' of
Met dank aan Marco!
"The Fresh Breeze of Your Words"
(Waaiers / Ventagli / Abanicos - porcelain, silver, gold, silk thread, wax)
has been selected for the
Concurso Internacional de Cerámica de l'Alcora
in exhibition in the Museo de Cerámica de L'Alcora
(near Valencia - Spain))
from July 10th until September 7th, 2008
the new ones have a different glaze;
again an alkaline one,
it gives such terrific shades of blue and turquoise.
the cup at the left (with a glaze born from an error... which liked a lot) has a rough stone like surface,
while the cup at the right has a soft velvet shine.
Second Prize (Accésit) for the Folded Love letters!!!
I'm very happy !!!
they are slightly higher than usual coffee cups,
so there is space for the milk and / or chocolate...
enjoy!!! more like these.